F.A.B. is committed to protecting your personal information in accordance with the Data Protection and The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) – Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
The Data Controller
F.A.B. will look after and keep safe any personal information you supply to us in relation to enquiries about our services and when registering as a client or candidate.
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Who we are and What we do?
We provide the following services: recruitment, professional guidance, training, outsourcing, consultancy. We collect the personal data of the following types of people to allow us to undertake our business;
• Prospective and placed candidates for permanent or temporary roles;
• Prospective and live client contacts;
• Supplier contacts to support our services;
• Employees, consultants, temporary workers, freelances;
We collect information about you to carry out our core business and ancillary activities.
What sort of personal data do we collect?
The most common type of information we collect includes your full name, address, date of birth, user name, e-mail address, skype ID, phone number, other contact details, current location, photos, portfolio(s), personal website(s), survey responses.
We will also collect personal information from job applications such as your CV, LinkedIn profile, Instagram profile, application form, cover letter and interview notes. Once we establish our first contact by any mean, we will ask you to sign a document where you would allow us to use this information so we can know more about you and provide our services.
How and why do we use your personal data?
We will use the data to understand your needs and provide you with a better service; in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record-keeping in our Database
- To contact you via email, SMS, phone, Skype, WhatsApp or Facetime, about vacancies we believe you may be interested in.
- To maintain our business relationship, whether you are a website user, a client or a candidate.
- To assess data about you for vacancies which you may be suitable for you.
- To send your information to clients for potential jobs or to assess suitability for a role. We will obtain verbal consent before presenting your details to a client.
- To enable you to submit your CV for general applications, to apply for specific roles, keep you updated about our new projects or to subscribe to our alerts which we believe may be of interest to you.
- Where you have consented, we will directly market products and services, and advice you of any updates to our services. You will be able to unsubscribe at anytime through our email email@example.com.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new services or information we think you might find interesting using the email address you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, Skype, WhatsApp or Facetime. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- To fulfil contractual obligations with our clients.
- To third parties where we have retained them to provide services that we, you or our client have requested including references, qualifications, verification of the details you have provided from third party sources, psychometric evaluations or skills test. These third parties comply with similar undertakings of privacy and confidentiality as F.A.B.
- To trusted third parties who perform functions on our behalf and who also provide services to us, such as professional advisors, IT consultants carrying out testing and development work on our business technology systems, research and mailing houses. These third parties comply with similar undertakings of privacy and confidentiality as F.A.B.
- The personal and sensitive personal information you provide us may be sent to clients and third parties located outside the European Economic Area (EEA). When we transfer your personal information outside the EEA we will take reasonable steps with the aim of ensuring that your privacy rights continue to be protected.
- We may also release your personal information to regulatory or law enforcement agencies if they require us to do so by law.
How long will we keep your personal data?
We will only retain your data for as long as there is either a statutory requirement for us to do so or to be able to provide a service to you. This will usually require us to retain your personal data after any business relationship has ended for accounts and records purposes and to deal with any account support questions. You can object or withdraw your consent to the use of your personal information at any time (firstname.lastname@example.org). This may affect the services we are able to supply you.
Links to other websites
This privacy notice does not cover the links within this site linking to other websites. We encourage you to read the privacy statements on the other websites you visit.
Information you make public or give to others
When we need to update this policy
We will need to change this policy from time to time in order to make sure it stays up to date with the latest legal requirements and any changes to our privacy management practices.
We hope this Privacy Notice has been helpful in setting out the way we handle your personal data and your rights to control it.
If you have any questions that haven’t been covered, please email us at email@example.com
This notice was last updated on 10/11/2020